Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Inspiration Wednesday with La La Land Crafts -- Use Something New!


Hello there my friends and welcome to another Inspiration Wednesday with the La La Land Crafts design team!

This week's theme is:

Use Something New

I created this scrapbook page of my "new" cutie patootie little niece Jaelyn. But I also used some new lace that I just added to my stash. ♥

Here are some photos:


I accented Jaelyn's photo with one of the butterflies from Butterflies Set 1. I die cut 2 butterflies and layered them on top of each other so it looks like the butterfly is flapping its wings. ♥ I curled 3 small banners from the Stitched Elements Set and used some chipboard from my stash to spell "LOVE", which is layered onto the ornate frame from the Stitched Elements set.


I curled the Wrought Iron Fence to give it some dimension and layered the Rolled Roses and Open Leaf Flourish over the fence. You can also see how I alternated lace with the Large Lacy Border to accent Jaelyn's picture. ♥


You can see the Heart Doily Border peeking out from under the page and lace here...


I had so much fun creating this scrapbook page, I hope you enjoyed the share!

Thank you so much for stopping by.

Don't forget to visit the La La Land crafts blog or Facebook page for more inspiration!

hugs! ♥

Arlene





6 comments:

Mary Jane W said...

What a beautiful layout! I love the many layers you incorporate into your work.. just wonderful!

Kathy said...

This is truly GORGEOUS, Arlene! Love all the beautiful layers and the way you've mixed the lacy border die with the new lace!

Elise said...

Hi Arlene! Gosh, I've been scrolling through your blog .. and goodness .. I am so blown away by your projects! They are all so AMAZING .. and each time I let out a little gasp! hehe! I'm like, "ohohohooh!" lol! I so love your incredible work and details!

Once again .. this layout is so beyond GORGEOUS and your baby niece is soooooo PRECIOUS!!! Awwwwww! :)

Hope you're having a lovely weekend!

Big Hugs,
Elise

Arlene said...

Thank you Mary Jane! :-)

Arlene said...

Thank you Kathy! :-)

Arlene said...

Awe thanks Elise! Thanks for stopping by to peek! Hugs! :-)

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS