Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Graphic 45 "Mother Goose" 12x12 Altered Matchbook Box - Layout, plus tutorial!



Hey blogging beauties! It’s Arlene again with another Graphic 45 project share!

If you follow my blog and/or YouTube channel, you’ll know how much I love to alter things. And what makes it even more fun are the Graphic 45 papers and Matchbook boxes!

I just adore, adore, adore!! the new Mother Goose collection. If you flip through the designs of the collection, you’ll see how versatile the papers are. It’s not just for kids and babies! But for my project today, I decided to create an altered shadow box layout of my son Logan of a pic I took of him on his Kindergarten graduation day this past May. He is my littlest angel and I had to keepsake this photo. What better way than the create an altered box that I can use as home décor! ♥ And I'm extra tickled pink because this project was featured in the Graphic 45 booth at Summer CHA in Las Vegas this past July... and the project will be traveling to various Graphic 45 events throughout the year... how COOL is that?! ♥

Stay tuned, because at the end of this blog post, I will also be sharing an informational video showing you how to store your dimensional scrapbook pages (A question I get ALOT on my scrapbook page tutorials!) ♥

Here are some photos of my completed 12x12 altered Matchbook Box project:










Here is my video showing you ideas on how to store your dimensional scrapbook pages:


Be sure to stop over at the Graphic 45 blog for more scrapbooking inspiration!

xoxo ♥,



Product list:

Mother Goose 12x12 papers
Staples: Ornate Metal Door Plate, Ornate Metal Key Hold, Ornate Metal Key, Ornate Metal Label Holder, Stamped Metal Brads
Coordinations Graphic 45 Signature Series card stock
White acrylic paint
White paper doilies
Metal drawer pull
Stampin' Up Star punch
Scrapbook Adhesives 3D Foam Squares

2 comments:

Mickie said...

This is precious Arlene!

britgirl58 said...

As always - a lovely project - I love how the blue color projects your little boys face - he is so precious!
Julie

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS