Monday, January 28, 2013

Graphic 45 "Place in Time" Altered Cigar Box

Hi blogging friends and happy Monday! I hope you enjoyed your weekend and had time to decompress and relax... something I always look forward to when the weekend arrives! ♥

Today, I want to share a very special project that I created for a very special friend. I first discovered Miranda on YouTube. And if you have not seen her creations, well let me tell you... you are MISSING out! She is one amazing crafter. Her personality and creativity literally "POPS" with every project she creates. You can check out her YouTube videos HERE.

But before you leave, let me show you the box I created for Miranda as part of a swap we did. I had so much fun working on this altered box. It's amazing what one can do with a little pine box, a little patience and creativity and some Graphic 45! On this box, I primarily used Graphic 45's Place in Time collection. However, the box itself is covered with Snowflake Waltz from the Nutcracker Sweet. I LOVE how Graphic 45's paper collections compliment each other so nicely!

Here is a sneak peek of the altered box below. But for a full load of photos, a video and a product list, be sure to stop over at the Graphic 45 blog where this project will be featured today!






Thanks for popping by and have an AMAZING week ahead!

xoxo,

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Hey Arlene. I saw this on graphic 45 blog yesterday. Wonderful & yes, amazing what can be done with a box!! I do know Miranda's work & you are both massive inspiration to me. Now, must catch up with YouTube!! Thank you. Caroline :))

Gitte said...

Wonderful box.

BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS